Using The Adapter
PLEASE READ ALL WARNINGS AND DIRECTIONS
BEFORE ASSEMBLING THIS PRODUCT!
Start with LOWEST velocity settings
Set Electronic guns to 4-8 balls /sec
Always wear eye protection!
See Diagram Below
I. Preparing the Marker (note: failure to follow these steps may
result in damage to the marker and Barrage Barrel™ Adapter,
blindness, or injury.)
1. Remove all CO2 or Compressed air. Dry fire
the marker to release any gas remaining in expansion tanks, remote feed
tubes, or elsewhere in the marker.
2. Remove marker barrel; inspect the
markerís chamber to insure that no paintballs or paint fragments
remain, as they may damage the Barrage Barrel Adapter.
STEP II. Attaching the Barrage Barrel™ Adapter.
1. Screw the Barrage Barrel™
(A) into the marker until you feel resistance from the Positional Shims
(B), do not over tighten. On some models, expansion chambers or
other accessories may catch on the Hopper (D), preventing the Barrage
attachment to the marker. Carefully remove the Hopper (D) and continue the attachment.
The Positional Shims (B) allow the Adapter to fit a variety of guns
with different thread orientations (i.e. “up” isn’t
always up). Screw the barrel in further until the Hopper Hole (C)
is pointing upward. (Note: the Hopper can be tilted
slightly to the side without
affecting feeding.) If alignment is OK for you, go to 4, below.
3. If the barrel is still out of alignment,
remove it from marker and remove one of the Positional Shims (B).
Always leave one Positional Shim (B) on the adapter. Repeat Steps 1 and
2 until the Hopper Hole (C) points upwards when the Adapter is screwed
4. Prior to reattaching the Hopper (D), make
sure there are no Airsoft balls or BB’S in the Hopper (D) or Hopper Hole
the adapter may be damaged Screw the Hopper (D) into the Hopper
Hole (C), Use caution, screw in lightly, and don't cross thread.
STEP III. Initial Loading of the Barrage Barrel™ Adapter.
1. Fill the Hopper (D) . Do not pack the Hopper.
2. Screw on Hopper Cap (F) snuggly.
YOUR FACE AWAYFROM THE HOPPER DURING LOADING! THE CAP (F) MUST BE
SECURELY ATTACHED TO PREVENT BBíS FROM BEING FORCEFULLY EXPELLED
DURING FIRING! FIRING AN EMPTY MARKER WITH THE HOPPER CAP (F) OFF WILL
FORCEFULLY EXPEL GAS AND/OR DIRT & DEBRIS THAT COULD INJURE YOU!
Re-attach CO 2 or gas to marker, making sure to keep the muzzle pointed
in a safe direction in case of an accidental firing. You are now ready
to fire: point at a safe target and shoot. STEP IV. Using and Reloading of the Barrage Barrel™ Adapter.
1. Excessive frosting may occur
during rapid fire, reducing the resilience of the marker's o-rings. If
frosting occurs, cease firing and allow time for the marker to warm up.
WARNING: Gun frosting can cause cold related injuries. Use caution.
2. De-cock marker and engage safety before removing the Hopper Cap (F) when reloading.
3. ANYTIME A GAS SUPPLY IS CONNECTED YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR FACE AWAY FROM AN OPEN HOPPER.
STEP V. Removing the Barrage Barrel™ Adapter or fixing Jams
1. Remove all Airsoft balls or B.B.’s
and gas supply from the marker and Adapter.
2. Unscrew the Barrage Barrel™ Adapter from the marker before servicing.
3. Only use softer objects (like plastic coffee stirrers) to knock loose any jams
ALWAYS OBEY ALL WARNINGS AND DIRECTIONS!
USE YOUR BARRAGE BARREL™ SAFELY AND HAVE FUN!© 2006 PANZERVARK INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED